So let’s start here (check all that apply): I’m here because…
- I love to sing, and want to improve my skills beyond music class or choir.
- I want to sing a solid audition for my school’s upcoming musical or select choir.
- I want to strengthen my voice and find confidence in my performing.
- I want to prepare for college auditions in music or musical theater.
- I’m an adult and want to continue to refine and polish my technique and performing.
I’m Sarah Luebke, and it’s my passion to help you find your voice and love of performing. After spending over twelve years singing opera and musical theater across the country and Europe, I started Sarah Luebke Voice Studio to pass on my knowledge of healthy singing and authentic communication to the next generation of singers.
I work one-on-one with singers to fine tune and strengthen your voice, musicality, and performing power. In a challenging and supportive environment, each lesson helps you go beyond solo practice. By using proven exercises and teaching methods, healthy and effective song choices, and offering a variety of performance opportunities, students see steady and consistent progress throughout their experience in my studio.
If you’re ready to take your voice to the next level, click here to get started.